Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Website:||Www.utmach.com||Application:||Wood, Tree, Branches, Bark,etc|
Mobile wood chipper from United Tech Machinery Co., Ltd. is easy operating machine to the green branches, trees.
Easy grip handles on the chipper chute and lightweight construction make for easy maneuvering—around your yard or in and out of storage. And its compact footprint lets you stow it anywhere, even where floor space is limited.
Don’t let its size fool you. This machine has serious power and will make short work of branches up to 100mm in diameter, and armloads of yard and garden waste up to a half inch in diameter. It’s nimbleness makes it a great choice for working in heavily landscaped areas.
|MG-300 C||1400*600*1100||185kgs||Diesel 188|
The above specifications are only for reference and subject to change without prior notice, please confirm with our sales representative when making order.
1. Self feeding gravity assisted feed in-feed system
2. 360 degree swivel discharge chute
3.10mm chipping capacity
4.With self-contained hydraulic oil tank and pump syste
5. Solid and rock structure, fine design
6. More high efficient and less maintenance by using branded parts and accessories
7. Using friendly with humanization design
8. Easy operate and safer transportation
What about the quality of your products?
1. we have a special training for each worker.
2. we use China famous brand spare parts to cast the machine.
3. have a trial test running before delivery the machine out of the factory.
How about the shipping and package?
1. we arrange shipment usually according to your special requirements.
2. Usually plywood package. Or according to customer’s requirements.
Do you provide OEM/ODM services?
Yes. Color/User Manual/LOGO/Packing Case/SN Label/Warning Labels/Multi Languages/Machine Design Modification.
How about your after-sales service ?
We have experienced specialists, we will offer a suitable solution according customer’s requirements in time. We provide training to customers how to install the machine, training how to use the machine.
Feel free to contact us any time with questions, please.
We are waiting for you!
Contact Person: Ms. Scarlett